22 February 2012

Let's try this again.

As probably no one in the world remembers, I had a blog before.  For about a week.  And then we lost the internet we were, er, borrowing from one of our very generous neighbors.  So, sadly for me (but not for the state of my neglected housekeeping duties) I quit updating my blog rather abruptly.

But now we have our own internet!  Hallelujah, thanks be to whichever saint it is that watches over those who illicitly use unsecured wifi.  And so I'm going to give this blog thing one more go.

For those of you who didn't read my previous efforts- which is, I'm fairy sure, everyone- I'm a married twenty-something stay-at-home mom with one tiny preschooler, whom we plan to homeschool.  Our tiny preschooler has a genetic disorder called 16p11.2 Deletion Syndrome that was supposedly going to make her a tad slowish, but seems to have done the opposite as Sydney is now three and a half and can sound out words and will be starting K-level math this fall.

 We live in rural Minnesota, in a place where the homeschooling community finds us unbearably strange because we're crazy tattooed hippies, and where the crazy tattooed hippy community finds us strange because we homeschool.

And that's us.  Me, the hubby, and Sydney.  I'll try to update regularly on our wee family's homeschooling adventures.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment