19 March 2012

Spring cleaning- yay.

Spring is here.  Woooo.

If I seem a tad less than enthusiastic that spring is here a couple months earlier than normal for Minnesota, it's because my spring cleaning list for this year is massive.  I still have things on it that didn't get done last spring, if you can believe it.  And now, with the temperature pushing eighty, I really have no excuse to put this stuff off.

So here it is, the master list.

  • Clean all the junk out of the bottom of my closet and try to organize what's on the top shelf.
  • Wash all the windows, inside and out.
  • Clean and store all the winter curtains, and put up summer curtains.
  • Rent a carpet cleaner and finally clean all the carpets and rugs.
  • Get all the cobwebs out of the corners.
  • Wash winter bedding and store.
  • Clean the car.
  • Scrub the kitchen floor grout and tiles.
  • Wash the shower curtain.
  • Finish all the painting that didn't get done yet.
  • Try to organize storage closet.
  • Sort out clothing and bring what we can't wear to the consignment store.
  • Clean and organize kitchen cupboards.
  • Cull out old books that I'll never read again and donate to library used book store.
  • Clean inside of and under kitchen garbage.
I'm sure there's more, but since the list is depressingly long I'm just going to stop here for the moment.  I'll cross out what I've completed and repost occasionally so everyone can see my (lack of) progress.

Ugh.  Wish me luck.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment