07 June 2012

Thrifty Treasures

Sorry I've been away for so long!  Between our vacation and everything going on around here, time got away from me.  I also keep having recurrent sinus infections which sap all my energy and leave me curled in a ball, sleeping.  Thankfully, I'm finally starting to feel better today.

One of my favorite thrift stores that donates all proceeds to the local group for abused women moved to a bigger location, so of course I had to swing by and check it out.  I found some great stuff, too.


I found this gorgeous serving bowl and had to take it home with me to replace one of the pieces of hideousness I've been using to serve side vegetables.  The picture doesn't do it justice, it's a lovely color, and it was only two bucks.

The apron you see hanging in the front was only a dollar!  I love aprons, and this one is gorgeous, and looks nice and floofy when on.  The white eyelet stuff on the bottom is beautiful in person.


Finally, FINALLY, I found some bowls to replace the ugly check-patterned things we'd been eating out of.  I got four of these for, if you can believe it, fifty cents apiece.  They're very nice.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment