11 August 2012

Fancy Schmancy

How do you like the new look of Enchanted Winter?

Yesterday I was lucky enough to get hold of a copy of Photoshop, and wow.  I think I'm in love.  I'd tried using Gimp before, but I could never figure out how to use it properly.  PS is a lot easier for some reason, and I've been having way too much fun playing around with pictures and customizing graphics.

There are a LOT of features and tools, though.  I don't even know what some of the words mean, and I'm pretty good with computers- I figured out how to use CSS just by looking at Blogger templates.  But parts of Photoshop are way over my head.

Can anyone recommend a good book or set of videos to help me go over the basics?
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment