20 November 2012

Looking for an Art Program?

I just wanted to share this great deal the Homeschool Buyers Co-op has going right now.  They're offering the Home Art Studio DVDs for up to half off, and given that they're only around thirty bucks to start with, that's really cheap.


I haven't used them myself, but I talked to a lot of people who have, and they sound great.  They incorporate art lessons and art history, and each DVD contains enough lessons for you to complete one a week over the course of the school year.

The Home Art Studio website has more information, sample lessons, etc., so if you're on the fence, definitely check it out.  My daughter loved the sample lesson from the K DVD, and Ms. Volin wasn't nearly as annoying as I'd expected.

My only complaint is that we won't be able to get started until January, but I'll take it.

HSBC - Home Art Studio
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds good. I am a member of the Homeschool Buyers Co-op,so I will check this out.

We have been using the art and music games from Learning Games for Kids as a supplement. They are great, and they are free.

Best wishes this year!

Joyfully,
Jackie

Post a Comment